Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Savannah is here and we LOVE her !!

She smells like sweetmilk, she is softer than velvet and is as lovely as lovely can get. I am talking about my new baby cousin Savannah. She is Perrrr-Fect ! I am here on baby boot camp as Mike would say and staying with Melissa. Its been such a pleasure. She seriously is the perfect baby, she doesnt cry and always looks super cute. Oh did I say she is super adorable. I mean it. This is not me just saying that she is a cute baby, she is REALLY a cute baby. I am happy to be here with them during this special time.






























Posted by PicasaWe all took our turns holding the baby, and of course , we must first use the "hand  sanitzer" !! LOL...

1 comment:

  1. Linda & Steve ChidsterThursday, June 02, 2011

    Thanks Beth for sharing these precious photos of Savannah & her family. Your right, she's a cutie! Can't wait to see her...hopefully it will be this Saturday at the family reunion! Also looking forward to seeing you & Mike too!

    Linda & Steve

    ReplyDelete