Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby goes to Fellowship Fridays...

So, I sit and wait patiently while we go through this weeks chapter, trying to not look like I am being impatient, but  I have to say I felt twelve years old again, waiting for my turn. See today was the day I was going to tell all my "lovelys" the news. The people that I knew that would jump in the air, that would squeal with me, cry with me and pray with me. These are my "homegirls" these women I trust and these women have  and know my heart too.

Every Friday I meet with a group of very cool ladies and we work through a book together. This year the book we are reading is  called " How to have a Mary heart in a Martha World",.. Its a great book on balancing life and your heart.

Anyway, I look forward to this little meeting very much, its the highlight of my week and this week I was going to FINALLY reveal the baby news. So, as we dicussed our homework and questions from the book, I begin to get impatient...I tapped my foot, twiddled my thumbs and breathed slowly looking at my phone every 2 seconds to see if it was my turn yet.
LOL.. how bad am I being impatient during Gods word...LOL

Well, the news was a hit....I couldnt wait to see their faces and feel their happiness.

here are some pictures of   Me and Baby and the "M & M's"...





My girls did an awesome protection prayer for the baby, Mike and I.  It was great to feel so loved and supported, This baby knows already how much its loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment