Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Testing ...Testing...1,2,3......

When you are "High Risk", the doctor wants you to get your blood tested alot. I mean A LOT ! I had to go get my HCG and my protrestrone tested to make sure that they are inline with what the doctor saw in my belly.

He gave me 3 slips. one for HCG  and Pro the first day, the 2nd day just for HCG's and the third was a perscription for Protresgerone incase mine was low , I would be placed on that to keep this little one in my belly.



waiting...wainting...waiting......

 FIRST TEST

HCGS WERE 2100
PROTERGERONE WAS 28


SECOND TEST

HCG'S WERE 3200


We were right where we are supposed to me. Amazingly enough. I was feeling tired, crampy and nauseated . The doctor says thats perfect, you should feel like that. We are on track !

Here are my baby Track Marks......I am junkie for my babies health !! ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment