Monday, February 21, 2011

Making the Playlist....



~BabyLoves Playlist~ 
So, as I sit here creating this Blog for all to see, I thought to myself....Hey they all might like some music as they sit here and read about all our little adventures. I have always made compilations of music. Since I was a young teenage girl you could always tell if you were a part of my heart if you got a mix tape from me. Each Best Friend, each boyfriend, and yes even as I sit here at 38 years of age, nothing can express emotions like ~ MUSIC~.


When Mike was in Iraq, I would make him workout mix cd, then sad song mix cd, now I create playlist on our IPOD for road trips, birthday parties.


So, it was only natural that I make a mix of music that expresses all that I feel for this child inside me, all that I could hope for them.


I hope you enjoy. My favorites right now are …


Arms Wide Open-  If this song doesn’t capture your heart  then you may want to get to the doctor to see if you have one :)


Keeping it Real- Which was Mike and I‘s first love song to each other. We still know all the words and sing it loud when we are in the car.


Zion- Lauren Hill from the Fuggies wrote this song after finding out she was pregnant.


Just the Two of Us- Will Smith Rocks at being a Great Daddy.  I have loved this one forever! Good Daddies ROCK!!!




So, here are the lyrics to the Creed song....get your tissues out...You will need them :)


Lyrics to Arms Wide Open


Well I just heard the news today
It seems my life is going to change
I closed my eyes, begin to pray
Then tears of joy stream down my face
With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
Well I don't know if I'm ready
To be the man (woman) I have to be
I'll take a breath, take her (him) by my side
We stand in awe, we've created life
With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
Now everything has changed
I'll show you love
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
If I had just one wish
Only one demand
I hope he's not like me
I hope he understands
That he can take this life
And hold it by the hand
And he can greet the world
With arms wide open

1 comment:

  1. you can switch songs and play what you like...

    check it out

    ReplyDelete